Harrogate Organics Company
Our Re:lax Range - Aromatherapy. Big Peace Candle
Our Big Candle Range is simply incredible. With some of the longest burn times available for 50cl candles, we opted to create larger, taller, beautiful glassware that allows the candle to burn longer and more richly than the standard 3 wick low-tubs.
The scent throw that these candles produce will fill any room in no time, giving you more of the scent you love for longer.
When you feel at peace you’re able to see more clearly, be at your most creative and explore new opportunities like never before. It’s that feeling of being completely at one with the world around you, and it’s a feeling that makes life feel special. It’s why Peace allows you to let everything wash over you and fade into the background from the moment the scent begins to fill your senses. Just what you need when you want to feel truly at one with yourself.
- A calm and gentle scent designed to allow you to truly find inner peace
- Made with passion from waves of Mandarin, Succulent Pear, Aromatic White Tea and a calming hint of pure Jasmine
- The Organic aromatherapy candle that allows you to discover your sense of peace
- Free from paraffin, synthetics and all toxic ingredients for a truly sustainable aromatherapy candle you’ll instantly fall in love with
- Made in Harrogate
- Luxury wax blends that give optimum burn and scent throw
- Sustainably and ethically made with love
- 390g - Double wick 55 hours burn time approx
Why buy candles from us;
- Essential oil blends that deliver aromatherapy benefits
- All-natural ingredients
- Reusable, recyclable glassware
- No synthetic fragrances
- Expertly blended all-natural components
- Made using the purest essential oils to give you true wellbeing benefits
- Ethically sourced bespoke packaging.
- Packaging that is fully recycled or FSC certified materials from FSC approved suppliers helping to reduce the impact on the environment
Peace has been scientifically blended to harness the benefits of its natural fragrances. Some key benefits of these scents include:
- The white tea, as a natural antioxidant, has a clean and fresh aroma bringing peace and tranquillity to the forefront of your mind.
- Jasmine has been widely used in many circumstances to help significantly with anxiety and depression, balance hormones, relieve stress and to uplift one’s mood. It is also thought to possess potent aphrodisiac qualities.
- Hints of Mandarin are used for its happy and uplifting aroma as well as a favourite for calming children due to its scent range.