Bliss Diffuser - Aromatherapy
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
When you’re feeling like the world is too much, take a step back and think about what truly matters; what makes you happy? We believe it’s happiness itself that matters, and that nothing compares to the feeling of pure bliss that can follow you through the day no matter where you are. All you need is a way to connect with it, a natural touch that reaches out to you whenever you need it to.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
How to use?
- A vibrant scent that allows you to smile, relax and enjoy life, all at the same time
- Crafted with care from natural Ylang Ylang, Olibanum, Patchouli and a hint of Cedar
- An all-natural room diffuser that’s certified vegan friendly for a touch of bliss you can trust
- Free from synthetic fragrance for a purely natural room diffuser that instantly reconnects you with what is possible
- 100ml - Filling the room with bliss for weeks
- Made in Harrogate
- 100ml - filling your home with blissful goodness for weeks
Bliss has been scientifically blended to harness the benefits of its natural fragrances. Some key benefits of these scents include:
- Made from the flowers of the herb, Cananga oderata genuina, Ylang Ylang is well known and widely used to improve mood, help lower blood pressure and also help increase libido
- Olibanum is extracted from the trees of the Boswellia Genus as an oil. Oil from these trees is also called Frankincense which is more of a common name in the western world. As well as being an antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory, Olibanum is also a great stress reliever and mood lifter.
- Another key fragrance is Patchouli, which is widely used to treat skin related problems such as eczema and dermatitis when applied topically, but as a fragrance has been used to treat anxiety and depression
Directions: Place the reeds in the diffuser bottle making contact with the scent. Up-end and rotate the reeds every 3-4 days to renew the scent throw.