Frankincense & Cedar Mist - Aromatherapy
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Aromatherapy is about more than resting and relaxing in the comfort of your own home — it’s about finding a deep sense of calm, peace, and fulfillment all at the same time. It’s a journey that allows you to live life exactly how nature intended, so we created a scent that will travel with you from the first step to the last. Our Vegan room mist works with your senses to create the wholesome, natural environment that allows you to focus on what really matters.
- A rich natural scent that fills any room instantly
- One of the best-selling scents in our range
- Perfectly blended with Mandarin, tips of Lemon, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Patchouli and a hint of Amber
- An all-natural room mist that’s true natural bliss
- Free from paraffin, synthetics and all toxic ingredients for a natural room mist you’ll never want to experience life without
- 100ml - giving you over 1000 sprays of blissful goodness!
- Made in Harrogate
Why buy from us?
Why buy room Mists from us;
- Hand crafted
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Essential oil blends that deliver aromatherapy benefits
- Reusable, recyclable glassware
- No synthetic fragrances
- Made using the purest essential oils to give you true wellbeing benefits
- Ethically sourced bespoke packaging.
- Packaging that is fully recycled or FSC certified materials from FSC approved suppliers helping to reduce the impact on the environment
How to use?
Our Vegan mist has been specially blended to harness the benefits of its natural fragrances. Some key benefits of these scents include:
- Frankincense is best known for its sedative, earthy fragrance that is known to boost the mood and beat stress and anxiety. It is widely known that, in spiritual practices, the aroma of Frankincense strengthens both intuition and a spiritual connection
- Hints of Mandarin are used for its happy and uplifting aroma as well as a favourite for calming children due to its scent range.
- Cedar is widely known to have sedative qualities, making it beneficial for alleviating occasional insomnia. It also brings a slightly wooded range to this magnificent mist.