Luxury Candle Care Kit
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Our Luxury Candle Care Kit, has been assembled to help you get the very best from your candle while extending the life of the candle also.
- Beautifully weighted for a quality touch and feel
- Luxury Matt black finish for a quality and fine look
- Candle snuffer for extinguishing your candle, a candle pick for removing debris from hot wax, a perfectly angled wick cutter to help you remove tired wicks, and prolong your burn times.
Why buy from us?
Here at Harrogate Organics Company, we are proud to say, we spend a lot of time and effort to ensure our candles are the very best they can be. We are passionate about being kind to the planet, using zero synthetics, paraffins or paraffin derivatives, and we only use 100% natural wax, all the while ensuring we provide the very best scent throw in combination.
Therefore, it makes sense, since we care for our candles so much in the making of them, that we provide the tools for you to care for them when enjoying them.
To learn more about getting more out of your candles, why not pop in and see us in-store? We love to chat!
How to use?
Want to know how to make candles last longer? Then read on!
1. Trim the wick - keeping the wick trimmed to around 5 mm stops excessive burn and keeps the candle burning evenly.
2. Keep the candle free of debris! Old bits of wick, and other dirt and debris can prevent the candle from burning evenly and cleanly. Remove them after each burn before the wax hardens.
3. Always burn the candle until you have a nice even wax pool on top. It's when we do short burns that don't allow the entire surface of the candle to melt that we end up with holes and an uneven burn.
4. Burn in an unventilated area, as the more the flame flutters the more wax it will burn and the more uneven it will burn!
5. Already have an uneven burn? Don't panic, take some tinfoil, fold it over on itself two or three times until you have a large rectangular shape and wrap it around the exterior of the candle whilst it's burning. Give it some time and voilà – a nice even burn!
6. It goes without saying that keeping your candle away from any kind of water is essential to a nice clean burn. Even a single droplet of water intermingled with the wax will cause snapping, discoloration and mess.
7. Give it a minute. If you've been burning your candle for a while, take a pause before re-lighting it. Re-lighting an already burnt candle that has already cooled will give significant uneven burning
8. Put a time limit on it. Try not to burn your candle for longer than four hours at a time, any more than this, and you are building excessive heat into the glass and risking a breakage!