The Nature remedy by Faith Douglas
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Very simply a beautifully written book, crafted by a Harrogate local and old school friend. We love her, we love her book and know you will too.
It makes the perfect gift!
‘Packed with beautiful images, recipes, remedies, meditations, fascinating ideas’. The Telegraph
A beautiful, illustrated modern guide to nature for a new generation (including city-dwellers) and how it can impact our mental and physical wellbeing.
Reconnect with nature and learn everything about the wonderful wild.
Curator of the Thorp Perrow arboretum, Faith Douglas takes us on an adventure, and spans across all areas of nature to show how trees, birds, insects, seasons, the weather can impact us for the better, how they can heal and improve our mental and physical wellbeing.
Modern day life puts pressures on us all. For city dwellers, getting to the great outdoors is never an easy feat. Faith shows you how to embrace it from right where you are, whether it’s making the most of your garden or creating your own inner sanctum in a tiny flat.
From foraging for herbs and nutritious pick-me-ups, outdoor meditation, growing your own therapeutic urban garden to making simple remedies and recipes, this practical and inspiring guide will take you back to nature wherever you are.
Filled with beautiful photography and line drawings, this is a book for those who want to discover more about the natural world and want to bring a little piece of the outdoors into their own home.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.