Saccharomyces Bouardi 90
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a beneficial bacteria yeast that is able to survive stomach acid. This yeast was first isolated from lychee and mangosteen fruit in the 1920s by a French scientist called Henri Boulard. He had observed natives of Southeast Asia chewing the skin of these fruits.
Although it is in the same genus as Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s, brewer’s or dietary yeast), Saccharomyces boulardii is not linked to the candida species. S. boulardii has been successfully researched and tested in many countries worldwide for over 50 years. Numerous clinical studies have shown the efficacy of S. boulardii.
This supplement is ideal for use post-antibiotic treatment and also mainly for those with bacterial diarrhoea.
We use Biootic® Saccharomyces Boulardii because:
- Proprietary Strain
- Identified with state-of-the-art genetic techniques
- Clinically studied
- Proven survival through the gastric system
Extract of Olive Leaf can contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, whilst Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function, teeth & immune system.
Vitamin D also contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels and has a role in the process of cell division.
Biotin contributes to:
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal macronutrient metabolism
- normal psychological function
- the maintenance of normal hair and skin
- the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
Our commitment to quality is peerless. Our manufacturing processes and practices ensure that all requirements necessary for the highest levels of product quality and safety are adhered to. That way we guarantee you always receive high levels of consistency and quality.
Our products are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of best practice and shipped in our innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
How to use?
- MASSIVE 5 Billion CFU Saccharomyces Boulardii per capsule.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is a supplement offering Gastro Intestinal Support
- This supplement is also perfect for use after post-antibiotic therapy and in particular for those with bacterial diarrhoea
- Very stable - can survive stomach acid
- Proprietary strain Saccharomyces Boulardii.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function, teeth.
- Supports energy-yielding metabolism.
- Manufactured to GMP standard.
- Letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
Ingredients1 capsule typically provides:
Vitamin D3 2.5µg (50% NRV*)
Biotin 8 µg (16% NRV*)
Saccharomyces Boulardii 5 billion CFU
Olive Leaf 150mg (whole leaf equivalent from 10mg extract)
*NRV = EU Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Saccharomyces Boulardii (as Biootic®), Bulking Agent: Rice Bran, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methylcellulose, Olive Leaf Extract, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D Prep (Sucrose, Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Cholecalciferol), Biotin.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.