Optimum M-Folate Quatrefolic
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Quatrefolic represents an innovative dietary ingredient designed to act as a nutrient in all areas where folic acid and folate supplementation has been recommended and allowed. It has high bioavailability - meaning easily absorbed.
Recently evidence has demonstrated the advantages of reduced folate vs folic acid. The rational use of such reduced folates (particularly reduced and methylated) comes from the inability of a part of World’s population to assimilate and metabolise folic acid from food or supplements. Quatrefolic® is able to immediately provide the essential form used and stored in the human body, without any risk for human health and is completely independent of any metabolic transformation.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
How to use?
- Highly Bioavailable folic acid featuring multi-patented Quatrefolic®.
- Innovative new dietary source of methyl folate providing a superior biologically active form of folic acid.
- Shown in preclinical and clinical studies to have higher bioavailability compared to calcium salt derivatives.
- Instantly penetrates the blood and the cell membrane without further metabolism.
- This form of folate can cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Enhanced bioavailability, stability and safety compared to other folate forms.
- Highly recommended before, during and after pregnancy.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard
- Innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Folate also has a role in the process of cell division.
Our commitment to quality is peerless. Our manufacturing processes and practices ensure that all requirements necessary for the highest levels of product quality and safety are adhered to. That way we guarantee you always receive high levels of consistency and quality.
Our products are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of best practice and shipped in our innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
This product is Vegan friendly and registered with the Vegan Society.
1 capsule typically provides:
Folic Acid as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid 600µg (300% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glucosamine Salt of (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate: (Folic Acid as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine) as Quatrefolic®.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults, take 1 capsule per day with water. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.