Luxury Wax Melts - Frankincense & Cedar (Vegan)
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Aromatherapy is about more than resting and relaxing in the comfort of your own home — it’s about finding a deep sense of calm, peace and fulfilment all at the same time. It’s a journey that allows you to live life exactly how nature intended, so we created a scent that will travel with you from the first step to the last. Our vegan luxury wax melt works with your senses to create the wholesome, natural environment that allows you to focus on what really matters from the moment you start the melt.
- A rich natural scent that fills any room instantly
- One of the best-selling fragrances in our range
- Perfectly blended with Mandarin, tips of Lemon, Frankincense, Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli and a hint of Amber
- A vegan-friendly aromatherapy blend designed to be everything nature intended
- Free from paraffin, synthetics and all toxic ingredients for a sustainable aromatherapy experience
- Made in Harrogate
Why buy from us?
Why buy luxury wax melts from us;
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Essential oil blends that deliver aromatherapy benefits
- All natural ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances
- Expertly blended all natural components
- Made using the purest essential oil blends to give you true wellbeing benefits
- Ethically sourced bespoke packaging.
- Packaging that is fully recycled or FSC certified materials from FSC approved suppliers helping to reduce the impact on the environment
How to use?
Our Vegan scent has been specially blended to harness the benefits of its natural fragrances. Some key benefits of these scents include:
- Frankincense is best known for its sedative, earthy fragrance that is known to boost the mood and beat stress and anxiety. It is widely known that, in spiritual practices, the aroma of Frankincense strengthens both intuition and a spiritual connection
- Hints of Mandarin are used for its happy and uplifting aroma as well as a favourite for calming children due to its scent range.
- Cedar is widely known to have sedative qualities, making it beneficial for alleviating occasional insomnia. It also brings a slightly wooded range to this magnificent wax melt.