Hemsley Hemsley - The Art of Eating Well
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
This book in our mind is a must for every Kitchen or home shelf in the world!
The Art of Eating Well is an amazing cookbook helping anyone who wants to feel better, lose weight, gain more energy or just generally live a better life. These two girls share their principles and dedication towards better eating, and also teach their belief that a healthy gut leads to a healthy body and mind.
Filled with exciting and inventive recipes that really are delicious, they almost make you forget that the endgame is good health and nourishment.
This amazing book has over 150 brilliant recipes-all of which are free from Green, gluten, refined sugar and high starch.
This fantastic book also shows you that healthy eating doesn't have to involve deprivation, starvation or eating things that make you unhappy. It brings you fantastic recipes that can be enjoyed every day whether you're at home, work or eating out.
Their encouraging and practical guidance will motivate you to try out new foods and no longer crave high sugar, high starch and processed foods. They include comprehensive advice on ingredients, techniques, equipment, cooking in advance, meal plans, juicing, and packed lunches and snacks that fit busy lifestyles.
The Art of Eating Well is divided into clear categories – Kitchen and Store Cupboard Basics; Cooking in Advance; Breakfast; Soups; Salads; Sides and Snacks; Main Meals, including meat, poultry, fish and vegetarian; Baking and Desserts; Dips, Dressings and Sauces; Juices and Smoothies; Basics.
Beautifully photographed and designed, The Art of Eating Well is a kitchen bible that delivers maximum taste and maximum nutrition. A bold and beautiful cooking companion for food lovers that will change the way you eat leaving you energized, healthy, slimmer and strong.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.