Collagen T1 / Vitamin C Plus
£12.50 Low Stock
We offer a ‘no question’ free return service just in case you don’t love your product. Please see our returns policy to learn more.
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth.
The bioavailability of a collagen supplement, or the amount of the substance that is actually absorbed into your body when you take it, is critical to the effectiveness of the supplement. Bioavailability largely determines the efficacy of any nutrient you ingest. The challenge with collagen molecules is that they are huge, so unless they’ve been hydrolysed, they are simply too big to be absorbed into the bloodstream when ingested, and thus never reach the right place. Harrogate Organics Hydrolysed collagen is able to make its way to the areas needed most. Type 1 collagen is the most frequently (occurring) collagen in the body. From the age of 25, the human body loses the ability to rebuild quantitative and qualitative collagen. Harrogate Organics Collagen Capsules provide a convenient daily collagen supplement.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
How to use?
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen for superior bioavailability.
- Enhanced with vitamin C to aid collagen formation.
- Replenish collagen levels.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Code of Practice.
IngredientsTwo capsules typically provide:
Vitamin C 24mg (30% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Marine Collagen (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Stearate.
Allergy Advice: Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, and sulphites.
DirectionsAdults, take 2 capsules at least one hour after eating your last meal, or on an empty stomach, with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
CautionsAlways consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegetarians.