- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Every year close to 200,000,000 toothbrushes are bought in the UK alone. To make you think, that's almost 4000 tonnes of plastic (from toothbrushes!) that ultimately ends up polluting our planet further in landfill or the ocean.
Guess what? Those toothbrushes don't just happily sit there and decompose either, they just sit. It takes over 1000 years for a plastic toothbrush to decompose, which is horrific for the environment and the inhabitants that live here.
Switch to bamboo today.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
How to use?
Look after your teeth, keep your breath fresh and your plastic use low with Bamboo toothbrushes. You may like to know, that Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and grown without the use of pesticides or fertilisers. Also, the nylon-based bristles are 100% biodegradable.
These bamboo toothbrushes are made with Moso bamboo which is the type of Bamboo that Panda's do not eat. Moso bamboo can grow up to a meter a day, making it highly sustainable and eco-friendly.
We love Pandas.