Bliss (Travel) Candle - Aromatherapy
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
When you want to get the most out of life, there’s very little that comes close to those moments of pure bliss that make everything worthwhile. They’re the moments that set you free to be whatever you want them to be, but they can also feel like they’re so few and far between. That's why we set out to capture those moments in a scent just for you, and the result was our all-natural Bliss Candle. Just what you need to enjoy life more.
- A joyous, happy scent that’s designed to make life that bit more special
- Crafted with care from natural Ylang Ylang, uplifting Olibanum, peaceful Patchouli and a hint of Cedar
- The aromatherapy approach that you can enjoy whenever you feel like it
- Free from paraffin, synthetics and all toxic ingredients for a truly sustainable aromatherapy candle you’ll instantly fall in love with
- Made in Harrogate
- Luxury wax blends that give optimum burn and scent throw
- Sustainably and ethically made with love
- 100g - Single wick 12 hours burn time approx
Why buy from us?
Why buy candles from us;
- Essential oil blends that deliver aromatherapy benefits
- All-natural ingredients
- Reusable, recyclable glassware
- No synthetic fragrances
- Expertly blended all-natural components
- Made using the purest essential oils to give you true wellbeing benefits
- Ethically sourced bespoke packaging.
- Packaging that is fully recycled or FSC certified materials from FSC approved suppliers helping to reduce the impact on the environment
How to use?
Bliss has been scientifically blended to harness the benefits of its natural fragrances. Some key benefits of these scents include:
- Made from the flowers of the herb, Cananga oderata genuina, Ylang Ylang is well known and widely used to improve mood, help lower blood pressure and also help increase libido
- Olibanum is extracted from the trees of the Boswellia Genus as an oil. Oil from these trees is also called Frankincense which is more of a common name in the western world. As well as being an antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory, Olibanum is also a great stress reliever and mood lifter.
- Another key fragrance is Patchouli, which is widely used to treat skin related problems such as eczema and dermatitis when applied topically, but as a fragrance has been used to treat anxiety and depression