Collagen Proderma Pure
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
Vitamin E is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Iodine & Biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Why buy from us?
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
PureSea® - a natural, whole-food, organic, proprietary milled seaweed, sourced from the pristine sea lochs of the Scottish Outer Hebrides. The seaweed is produced to sustainable and high-quality standards using distinct techniques and technologies and accredited by an expert panel. Seaweed is a natural, extremely nutritious and sustainable whole-food.
Knowing where seaweed comes from, how it is harvested and processed, with all the right quality assurances, is paramount to ensure you consistently get the required product. Our supplier's quality system is based on decades of experience in harvesting seaweed, with an expert panel to measure, monitor and constantly improve on safety, quality, traceability, sustainability and research. The proprietary production process for PureSea® is far gentler and with lower temperatures as compared to similar products on the market. In comparison to similar products, independent analysis has demonstrated PureSea® is far higher in key measures of quality. In addition, PureSea’s supply is the only SALSA Accredited seaweed supplier, and who uniquely undertakes DNA Authentication of its seaweed, based on independent and proprietary DNA extraction and analysis techniques.
Naticol® - a type I fish collagen peptide, produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a mixture of peptides with various molecular weights including some dipeptides and tripeptides. It is made from fish skin and scales. Using Naticol® in our product has the following advantages over other collagen sources:
- Bioavailability: Naticol® provides the appropriate amino acids which make up the collagen in the body. The low molecular weights grades allow absorption into the bloodstream after digestion. - Sustainability: Naticol® is made from the skins and scales of fish that would otherwise be discarded in the fillet process. - Quality and traceability: Naticol® is produced in Europe under ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards. - Safety: The ionic demineralization and filtrations assure the maximum purity and a high collagen ratio (98% - 99% on a dry matter basis). Sterilization guarantees low bacteria
Our commitment to quality is peerless. Our manufacturing processes and practices ensure that all requirements necessary for the highest levels of product quality and safety are adhered to. That way we guarantee you always receive high levels of consistency and quality.
Our products are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of best practice and shipped in our innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.
How to use?
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Supports the maintenance of normal skin and hair.
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- With PureSea® and Naticol®.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Standard.
1 capsule typically provides:
Vitamin E 5mg a-TE (42% NRV)
Vitamin C 20mg (25% NRV)
Biotin 900µg (1800% NRV)
Marine Collagen 500mg
Seaweed (Algae) 50mg (providing Natural Iodine 33µg) (22% NRV)
Hyaluronic Acid 50mg
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Marine Collagen Type 1 (Fish), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate), Hebridean Ascophyllum Seaweed, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acid Succinate (Soya)), Biotin (as D-Biotin), Bulking Agent: Rice Bran.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ‘Ingredients’ in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.