The Sleep Revolution - Arianna Huffington
- Free UK delivery on orders over £50
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Guaranteed next day shipping on all orders over £100
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2pm
- We offer free returns
This is another of the Harrogate Organics Favourites!
When you read the official summary, you'll get an insight into what we mean...
In her New York Times best seller Thrive, Arianna Huffington introduced her readers to the importance of sleep in terms of redefining success through wisdom, wonder, well-being and giving. But the topic seemed to touch such a powerful chord and seemed to resonate so universally in today's 24/7, fast-paced, always-connected world that Arianna realized a full book on the critical importance of sleep to our health and lives, and on the long-term danger of sleep deprivation on performance and happiness, was needed.
In her new book, Arianna reveals all the ways that our inability to get enough sleep impacts our lives; undermines our decision making; compromises our health, our athletic performance, our work lives, our relationships and even our sex lives; and causes us to lose control over how we interact with others and engage with the world. She discusses the latest science on sleep, explores the importance of dreaming, tackles how technology changes our sleep cycles and explores ways to get better and more restorative sleep. Later in the book, she looks at sleep aides and the role of the sleep industry in compromising our efforts to get a full night's sleep.
She goes on to offer specific tips and strategies to take control of our sleep lives and learn to make the power of sleep work for us in rejuvenating our brain cells, regulating our weight, improving our concentration and strengthening our memory skills.
Why buy from us?
- We support local and small business where we can as we believe in people, not corps.
- Wherever possible we use 100% natural.
- We are ethical in our approach to business. No non-recyclable plastics for us, we don't laminate our bags, in fact, everything we do is thought through to leave as smaller impact as possible on this beautiful Earth of ours.
- Our products are manufactured in the UK
- We are proud to be cruelty-free.
- Helping you live your best life, Harrogate Organics Company are committed to providing you with the very best products we can to work in harmony with one another, giving you the optimum boost to your wellbeing.